New comedy with Anne Heche! Series Premiere, Thursday 8/7c. Preview now.
RESERVE SHOW TICKETS (Book in Advance)
• FREE Tickets to Late Night With Jimmy Fallon are available by calling our ticket office at (212) 664-3056. Generally, tickets are booked about 4-6 weeks in advance from the actual taping. Please call for availability.
• You can request up to four tickets at a time. All audience members must be at least 16 years old. All guests must present valid photo ID with date of birth at check-in.
• You may only book tickets once every six months. You may not book tickets in conjunction with any other groups of people.
• We announce any last minute ticket openings through the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon's Twitter page. If you're unable to book tickets to a full taping, you can also check out our afternoon monologue rehearsal (see below).
• For standby tickets to a show taping, arrive no later than 9:00 a.m. on the morning of the taping under "NBC Studios" marquee on the 49th Street side of 30 Rockefeller Plaza.
• All standby tickets not handed out at 9:00 a.m. will be placed at the NBC Studio Tour Desk on the second floor of the NBC Experience Store in Rockefeller Plaza.
• Only one ticket will be issued per person. Please note that a standby ticket does not guarantee admission.
• We typically tape daily (Monday through Friday), but it's important to call our ticket line the night before to confirm that a new show will taping on the day you'd like to attend.
• Every day Jimmy runs through his monologue jokes in the studio with a rehearsal audience. Free tickets are handed out every weekday from noon to 1 p.m. in the NBC Experience Store located at 30 Rockefeller Center (49th St. between 5th & 6th Avenues).
• If you can't pick up your tickets in the store, line up on the Mezzanine level of 30 Rock at 3 p.m. to see if there are any extras.
There is a special audience seating area called the "Band Bench" set aside for HUGE fans of musical guests appearing on the show. Fans sitting on the Band Benches will be given the exclusive chance to come down to the studio floor and surround the musical guest during their performance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Visit www.fallonbandbench.com to learn more.